Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday/Hard 4


Day4 

A. Defecit Deadlift 5x5 rest 2 min btwn sets 

315,315,315,335,335

Standing on plates. 

B. Weight Pull ups 5x5 Rest 2 min btwn sets 

With 20lb weight vest, have to come to complete dead hang or it hurts shoulder. Kinda seemed too light until the very end. 

+ 3 Rounds for Time 
400m Run 
15 KB Swings 70lbs 
15 Burpees
500M Row 
15 HPC 95lbs 
15 Burpees 

25:00

Run was ok, slowed down as I went.
All kb's unbroken. A little shoulder pain at the top but nothing with stopping for. I paces all my burpees until the very end, didn't want to spike my heart rate too much so I stayed consistent on them but I sprinted last 15 to get done by 25mn and just made it. Row was slow, probably way to slow but I was struggling, about 1:50-2:00 pace. I sucked at the hpc, I just couldn't get a rhythm down. Broke each round up once or twice. 

My first total round took about 7-7:30mn, I don't know what the splits where on other rounds. I lost a bit of time on second round because both shoes came untied. 

Felt tougher then it should have today. I had just done physical therapy and had a massage right before that. Not sure if that had any impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment