Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday/Easy 6

Tried to workout last two days but my legs are totally worked from Tuesday. I wanted to do hard 10 yesterday or today and that was my plan but my inner hamstrings can't handle it. They started to tighten up as soon as I tried to warm up. Tried to take my time warning them up and stretching but they wouldn't loosen up. They cramped as soon as I started deadlifting, even warmup sets at 135. 

Day 6 

5 min Row @ 150 BPM 
20 Wall Ball Tosses 
5 min Run @ 150BPM 
20 Box Jumps + step down 20" 
5 min AB @ 150 BPM 
20 Burpees 
x3. 

Yup- all felt good. I did the ski erg instead of run. Thought it would be better for legs that have been bothering me. They were ok on this workout. I felt them but just tight, no cramping like I was getting when I was starting to deadlift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment