Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday/Hard 8


Day 8 

A. Deadlift 6x5 @ Same Weight as day 4 rest 2 min btwn sets B. 

335lbs. But day 4 was deficit.....

Was fine. 

Weighted Pull ups 6x5 @ same weight as Day 4 rest 2 min btwn sets 

20lb vest. Kinda easy

+ 3 Rounds For Time
15 Power Cleans 135lbs 
15 Bar Facing Burpees
15 Ghd
15 Box Jumps 24"

13:10 

First set of PC 8,7. Then sets of 5 on them. Breaks too long in pc. They worked me. 

Everything else slow and steady, paced. Maybe should have gone faster on other stuff but was trying not to exhaust  myself before cleans. Last round of Ghd was a littl hard. 

Kinda feel like I suck lately but I'm ok with it. Happy to be working out regularly for the last 3 weeks.  Will fill some stuff in this weekend at cabin but won't do any of your programming until I'm back next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment