Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hard 3/Wedesday

Day 3
A. Back Squat 3x10 @ 50@ 1rep 5 Second Pause in bottom of 5th and 10th rep rest 2 min btwn sets

185- should have been 192 based on 385 but I figured I'm not at 385 right now. 185 was pretty easy though. 

+
30 min row for Max Meters

6786m

I stopped 5 times to stretch upper/mid back and swing arms. Mid/upper back really tight from beginning. Shoulder/bicep bothered me as I went on. I think it's just from shot yesterday, feels kinda tight and full in there. Started off stronger like 1:55-2 pace. Never rowed slower then 2:02 pace but lost a bit of time by stopping. Its kinda hard for me right now. my motivation is very minimal, i'm just not sure where my workout/exercise future is going with all this shoulder bullshit so i'm kinda just going through the motions.

This is the last hard day i have, will try to squeeze in easy day on thursday, super busy but will hopefully fit it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment