Tuesday, September 15, 2015

150915

Day 2 

A. 15 min shoulder mobility and warm up 

Yup

B. 15 min split Jerk to a max + 15 min 

Took a little longer but got to 275, felt good and surprisingly easy. Missed 285, just got in front of me, I probably should have tried again but I was pressed for time. I have hit that in a while. 

AMRAP 15 
15 Push Jerks 135lbs
250m row
15 Chest to bar Pull ups

4 + 8 push jerks

Did first set of jerks unbroken, then 10, 5

Row was about 1:45-1:50 pace- probably a little slow

C2b- 7,5,3 for all sets. Maybe should have done more, at least for first few sets. These felt pretty strong. 

My main issue was that I was out of breath and fatigued so I took to long of breaks but overall felt ok. 

Felt good to get a whole workout in for a change Mathis new programming is good for now. I feel much better about it. I came into gym a little frustrated and left in a good mood which is how it should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment