Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 13

Day 13 
A. 1 snatch + 1 Snatch Below the Knee + 1 hang Snatch rest 2 min x5 complexes 

165 x5, 175 X1.  I should have done a bit more weight.  Didn't think my grip could handle it but then 175 was fine.  I don't have time to do more otherwise I would. 

B. 6-8 Pause Snatch Grip Romanian deadlifts 3 second Pause below the knee 3 second pause @ top of knee 3 second Pause @ mid thigh Rest 2 minutes x3 


155 for all. Really rough on grip. I should probably use straps for this. My grip is really limiting. 

+ Row 2k

I didn't have time for this, I really rushed through everything. 

I fucked up my schedule on everything today. I had something reset on my truck and it changes the clock. I was confused all fucking day on timing and then I finally realized why when I was on my was to the gym and thought I was 3:45 but it was really 4:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment