Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 14

Day 14 
A. 500M Ski erg 

Yup
B. Barbell on trap 2 min each trap 

Yup
C. Lax Ball in Pec Try and get into Pec minor 2 min each Pec 

Yup

D1 Table Top Stretch 20 seconds Fingers Facing away from feet x2 
Yup

D2. Table to Stretch Fingers Facing feet 
Yup

E. Facedown Arms from hips to overhead. Set up plates and pass over the plates. I can show you this one. 10 reps x3 
Yup

F. Back Squat 10x3 @ 315lbs Rest 3 minutes btwn sets 

Yup

Third rep of every set is tough and I come forward a little. feel the weight transfer to my toes and my hamstrings kick in to pull me back. 

+ 1 min AB 15 Cals Remainder of min WB Tosses Rest 3 min x3

13 WB
12 WB
12 wb

All ab took about 27 seconds. A little transition time. 

Did at 6am. 5hrs of sleep with one wake up for Luca, feel surprisingly good. I'll fall the fuck apart later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment