Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 18

11:30 am

A. 1 hang Snatch + 2 Hang Snatch from Below the Knee 2 min x5 complexes 

155 x3
165 x3

Snatch is pretty good and strong. Shoulders a little tight in catch. Grip holding me back. I start to loose it on 3rd rep and don't set up properly cuz I rush and then my last snatch is forward. 

B. 6-8 Pause Snatch Grip Romanian deadlifts 3 second Pause below the knee 3 second pause @ top of knee 3 second Pause @ mid thigh Rest 2 minutes x4 

155 x7
155 x6
155 x6 not tng last 3. Grip
155 x6 grip

Back ok during but right after. 

+ Row 1k Rest 2 minutes Row 1k

3:26 death
3:51 hip flexor and but. Out of breath. 

Would like to pretend like this is ok. And is because I didn't sleep much or eat since sweat peas last night but I'm really not ok with it. 

Think I will buy a rower or start running sprints or something in addition to programming. Glad strength is good right now but my power output is terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment