Sunday, December 15, 2013

131214

A. Weighted pull-ups, 3x 10 w/ 3mn rest

Did all w/ 20lb vest. Grip was terrible and dropped of bar twice on last round. 

B. hang square clean thrusters 5x 3. 

Did 185 for all. Thought I would climb higher as I went but the last thruster on all was barely doable at 185. 

C. 22mn emom. 1st- 7 c2b, 2nd- 3-5 tng power cleans. 


Pulls were no big deal until the end when my grip went. The power cleans were much harder then last time and the one I only got 2 on my grip went and I dropped the bar. The last round of 5 was all singles. 

I was really tired and light headed with a headache through this. My stomach has been messed up so I've been crapping a ton. I think I'm probably low on nutrition because of this. Also really struggled with grip, I got a small rip in my hand but it was pretty bloody which made the bar slippery and didn't help me grip problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment