Saturday, February 1, 2014

140130

Day 1

This was overall tough for me. It was Thursday so I had been up since 4am, didn't eat a whole lot, I was super busy which is why I did day one instead of day 20. I was kinda just going through the motions. I needed to get my workout in but my mind was not in it at all. I was distracted and tired. 

A. Power Snatch to a Max

165

These felt really good at lighter weight but as soon as I just from 155 to 165 I just lost focus and form. 170 felt really freekin heavy. My inner hamstring was bothering me too, I think from DL's and back squat. 

+
3 Rounds for Time
25 KB swings 2 Pood
25 Burpees

9:00 

My grip was decent but my body was tired. My burpees were really slow and hard- felt them in my hips a lot. 

I need to stretch more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment