Sunday, February 2, 2014

140202

5 Rounds
50 wall balls
30 seconds ME AD
Rest 3 minutes 

2:10, 2:35, 3:00, 2:55, 3:50

Ouch. Did first round unbroken and second 25,15, 10.  After that it was roughly 5 sets of 10. The airdyne wasn't that hard cardiovascular wise because I had so much lactic acid build up that I couldn't move very fast. I felt my shoulders a lot on the wallballs. My legs were never that bad during the wallballs but then felt them immediately when I got on the AD. My lower back was the biggest problem- probably from doing FF  dead lift workout yesterday and front squats?? It got to the point that I had to squat down just to pickup the ball when I dropped it. I literally dropped face first to the ground after my last set because my low back was so seized up. That's what slowed my last round down so much. 

As a human- we have two options for picking something up off the ground. Bending at the hip or squatting. Neither of these are an option for me at the moment because my back and legs are so worked- thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment