Friday, January 23, 2015

150123

Day 12
For Time (sorry you will be sore after today)
30 Thrusters @ 155lbs
30 Chest to bar Pull ups
60 Front Squats 115lbs
60 Box jumps 30"
90 Wall Ball tosses
90 Sit ups

32:25 ouch

My whole body is shaking. Started on box jumps. I think I'm dying. 

That's how I felt immediately after. 

The thrusters were ok as sets of 5, just took a few minutes and paced well. Did the pull-ups in 5's. This was pretty easy but I was trying to save energy. Maybe should have done 7 or 10. 

Then I took a while on the weight change. Did a few reps and realized k only had 75lbs on bar. Then I switched weight. Now I realize that when I switched the weight, input on 125. So I did the 60 at 125lbs. This was really hard. Did sets of 10 for the most part. My low back was really tired. 

Box jumps were slow and I didn't bound them but they were ok. I had to really bens my knees and jump with my legs and not my calves because my left calf was on the verge of cramping. I did slam my shin when I missed one at around 50. 

Wall balls were hard because I was tired and my back hurt but I did sets of 15 until end when I broke it up more after 60. 

Sit ups were fine. 45, 20,15, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment