Monday, November 11, 2013

131111

60mn Row

12808 meters

Workout didn't go as planned. My middle back was the issue. It was starting to cramp within the first 10mn. So I stopped for 30-40 seconds every 10mn to roll it a little. I know that wasn't how the workout was designed but I would not have completed it otherwise. When I would start rowing again during any of the 10mn periods my pace was about 2-2:04 but by the last 3-4mn if the 10 I was down to about 2:10-2:15 and back was super tight. Also, found it hard to breath- maybe because of tight back/abs??

I struggled keeping a consistent pace for more then a few pulls at a time. 

I wasn't even that tired after. Don't get me wrong- it sucked and I was worked but my back limited me from pushing as hard as I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment