Sunday, November 23, 2014

141122

Comp Class

A) 2rep max depth hspu.

I didn't measure but it was pretty deep but still easy. Gets to a point of being kinda stupid because it's so deep. Should have done max reps at a depth or something. Not sure what this did for me. 

B) 30mn EMOM; 1C&J @135, 1 snatch, 5 burpee pull-ups. 

This was pretty easy. Kept all rounds at about 30 seconds and never got to tired. Took my time on the burpee pull-ups. 

C) 3000m partner row. 1 rows while the other holds kb's.

I dunno what our time was. Nick was rowing pretty slow in the beginning. My grip went fast. Started holding for like 2mn and by the end was doing 30-45seconds. I rowed at 1:30-1:35 when I was rowing but always got to rest, never more then about 350m at a time. 

I kinda see why you haven't had me do comp class yet. It wasn't a great workout for me and didn't really work on anything hard besides grip. My typical workouts are harder then this for me. But I'm sure there will be other days that I really struggle with the comp class. It was fun to workout with others for a change though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment