Tuesday, October 14, 2014

141014

Day 20
20 Min AMRAP
20 Thrusters @ 135
20 Pull ups
20 Burpees

3 + 52 reps. 

So close to 4... Was shooting for 4 rounds. I was pretty happy with my pacing but wish I would have rested 20secs less and I would have finished the round. Easy to say now. 

First round was about about 3:30, 2nd about 5, then about 6 and 6. This is about what I planned on. Knew I would start strong and the. Die off. 

Did 10,5,5 for the first round of thrusters. Then all 5's for the rest. They got hard at the end but I never did less then 5. Shoulders hurt. 

Did 10 and 10 on pullups, except lady round I started to break up more after 10. Mental- tired. Should have held on. 

Did all the burpees slow and unbroken. 

Pretty happy overall with my planning and sticking to it but wish I would have finished the round

No comments:

Post a Comment