Saturday, December 13, 2014

141213

Comp class

Partner workout

50' UB handstand walk (30 burpee penalty if fall)

6 pull-ups, 4 C2B, 2 bar mups
80' Walking lung with 155/105 on back
6 pull-ups, 4 C2B, 2 bar mups
80' Walking lung with 155/105, front rack
6 pull-ups, 4 C2B, 2 bar mups
80' Walking lung with 155/105, over head

12:05 total time. Hard to say where this stacked up with rest of the teams because people started at different times but in guessing it was the fastest or close to it. 

I did everything unbroken except I dropped the bar with 1 lung left in oh position. Then I failed once and then go it. Just struggled to stand up without dropping it at that point. 

I felt good about this. Was happy I could get through the pull-up,c2b, mups as one set all 3 times. 

Jo didn't get the handstand walk so I got a little extra rest but I think I was probably the fastest overall individual, I think tony was the only other one to go unbroken but I'm not sure if he got has handstand walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment