Wednesday, December 24, 2014

141223


Day 14
A. Power Snatch to a TnG Triple Max

175 but I squated the last. 

I can regularly do 175 for 3 and I planned on doing more today but my body is tired and hurt pretty bad. I put 185 on to see how it would feel but I just did 1 and my shoulders don't want to do more today. 

+
For time
20 Muscle ups
100 Power Snatches
20 Muscle ups

18:39

First set of mups took 2:30, snatch took  12mn, another 4mn for second set of mups. 

Was pretty happy with this. My mups were pretty solid and in sets of 5,4,3 for both sets, which I was happy about. 

I keps the snatches slow. Sets of 5. I probably could have sped these up but still keps sets the same. I didn't really time my rest. Was tired today. 

My grip was actually fine diring the workout. I felt it after in my forearms but didn't notice during with is impressive for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment