Wednesday, September 24, 2014

140924

Day 8
A. Squat Snatch 2.2.2.2- x5 Rest 2 minutes

155 
155
165
165 getting hard but fighting through. Low back a but tight now
165 missed very last rep. Just rushed, through it over my head



B. Back Squat to a 3 Rep Max Back Down to 75% and perform 3 sets of 10.- Rest 2 minutes Btwn sets

315 for max. Not real happy with it. Felt super heavy

235x10, x5. I really struggled with these. Surprising to me. 


+
30 Squat cleans for time @ 205
EMOM 7 Box Jumps 24 inches

I screwed this up. I forgot about the box jumps and just did 30 for time but it was to much for me. I dropped to 185 after 15 reps

9:22


 I was just struggling squatting today. Volume getting to me a bit with all the squat movements. I'll get through it, need to be able to handle more. I knew going into the the cleans that it was going to be a problem so just planned on slow and steady but i still needed to drop weight. I contemplated skipping it but I figured it was better to struggle through it even though it was super slow and hard. 

Snatches were good though. Pretty happy with those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment