Wednesday, February 11, 2015

150211

Day 2
A. Squat Snatch to a 1 rep Max

Only got to 195 and I missed that a few times before getting it. It was bad. Not sure why I was struggling so much. 

B. Drop down to 90% take 3 singles

175. I was still catching it forward. Not pulling knees back enough and raising chest too fast. 

C. Snatch Pulls to the top of the knee 5x5

Did at 135. They were ok

+
15 Min AMRAP
15 Power Snatches 75lbs
15 box Jumps 20 Inches
15 toes to Bar

6 + 15

Felt pretty good. T2b were rough but the rest was ok. The transitions were a little slow. Could probably get through the rest of the round if I pushed a little more and kept rest shorter. 

Then I did Megan/Kelly's workout. Well, I did a variation of it.

12mn 
5 rounds 
8 strict hspu
50 dbl unders

Mups for remainder of time. 

21 mups

Did all hspu unbroken. Screwed up a few sets of dbl unders but most sets were unbroken. Took me 6:04. Then I put on gymnastics grips and really took my time getting ready for mups. Got 21 all in sets of 3 except the last 3. I could have done more, I was really taking a long time between rest. 

Forgot to take a picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment