Wednesday, February 18, 2015

150218

Day 6
A. Work to a Max in the complex Snatch Pull to the top of te knee 3 second pause + Squat Snatch

175 shoulders are really bad today. Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Tony and I couldn't figure it out. Pull to top of knee, pause 3sec, then basically a hang squat snatch?  Videos were a little better. Pulled knees back ok. Still need to keep chest over bar a little longer. 

My body is pretty tight and tired. Haven't had a true rest day since last Thursday. Shoulders are really bothering me, waking me up at night. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPOuJ3Gcvc 

B. Back Sqaut 6x3 @ 80% Rest 2 minutes Btwn sets

1,1,1,1,1,1

14.4

Got 16 mups. That's a bit better then my last which I think was 7 or 9 mups. I should have done more. I paced too much.  I also struggled because my grip was tired from the last few days. Pull was a little tired on the cleans but overall I felt really good and should have gone faster. 

Took 3mn on row. 

Sets of 6 on t2b through 36 and the. Smaller sets and singles at the end. 

Wall balls- 20,10,10

Cleans: 5,5,5,5,3,2,1,1,1,1,1

Mups: 3,3,3,1,2,1,2,1


No comments:

Post a Comment