Monday, February 16, 2015

150216

Day 4
For time
5-4-3-2-1 
Squat Snatches @ 175lbs
50-40-30-20-10 Double Unders

6:36

Didn't miss any snatches and felt good. I was kinda slow in the bottom to stabilize and stand up toward the end. I would catch and sit in the bottom for a few seconds before standing up. I was starting to get tired and a little lose so I wanted to make sure I wasn't dropping it. 

Screwed up my first set of dbl unders a few times but unbroken. Besides that. 

Rest 10 Minutes
For time
9-7-5
Muscle ups
Squat Snatches @ 135lbs

5:26

Felt good about this. 
Mups; 9; 4,3; 3,2 this was right for me 
My snatches were ok, I did one power snatch on the last set by accident which probably affected my score a bit. All singles. 



Rest 10 Minutes
For time
AD 200 Cals
Every 2:30 seconds 15 Chest to Bar Pull ups

17:28

Grip, tired. Hard. Fuck that. AD was kinda slow because I was tired. Pull-ups started off strong but after I few sets my grip was shot and I finished with singles which only left me with about 1:30 to AD. Snatches and mups in prior workouts mad my grip very unhappy. 

Sprinted last 1mn to make sure I didn't have to do more c2b. 

Oh- and I ate the last donut from Saturday. Bam Bitches!  


No comments:

Post a Comment