Wednesday, April 8, 2015

150408


Day 3
A. Squat clean to a heavy single

275pr. First try. Felt easy. 

Got under 285 but not right. Call it good 
there. 

B. Banded Clean Pulls 5x5 rest 2 minutes

135 with green bands. I don't really understand. It's not hard but the bar doesn't move. Should I be using more/less weight or is it mainly the band that I'm using for resistance. The bar doesn't leave my body. 

185 with green
185 w/ green
185 w/ green
185 w/ green


C. Back Squat 5x3 rest 2 minutes btwn sets

315 x3


Feel like I should do more but they are pretty hard. 

+
6 sets
10 thrusters 135lbs
10 Box Jumps 30"
10 Cal AD AFAP
Rest 3 minutes btwn sets


All thruster unbroken and fine. Box jumps were worst part, slow and hard. Really hard on hips. 

Ad was hard but just mental/cardio

Middle back was really bothering me I the squats. It's super sore now too. My hole back is sore but it's like more my intercostal muscles by my lower ribs. Kinda strange. Maybe really low on my lats from pull-ups yesterday. 

Body is pretty tight, this is my first week working out hard since 5 weeks of open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment