Friday, April 10, 2015

150410


Day 4
A1. Deadlift 5x5 Rest 1 minute

365

Hard but doable. weight was right. Hard on grip and low back but got it done 

A2 Bench Press 5x5 Rest 1 minute

185

Probably a little light but not much. I suck at bench. Had no spotter so I did t want to do much more. 

B. 12 Power Snatches AFAP 135lbs x3 rest 4 minutes btwn attempts

All unbroken. Grip was rough but I held on. The dirt two where fine. I didn't know if I would get through the 3rd but I did. Pull got tough on the 3rd set. 

+
EMOM 20 Min
Min 1 1-3 Power Cleans 225lbs
Min 2 Row 10 cals @ 85-90%

2, 2, 1 (squat), 2, 1(squat), 2, 1 (getting tired), 2, 1, 1 (squat)

Heart rate is high today kinda light headed too. Cleans hard. This is good for me though, make me clean heavy when a little out of breath, just a little. 

Most of the singles were becaus it was almost a squat clean and I didn't think the second would be much better.  Toward the end the singles were just cuz I was tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment